Die cutting a butterfly from the Birthday Bouquet DSP using the large die in the Bold Butterfly Framelits was my first step, as it was to be my focal point. I used the small die to cut a butterfly from Watermelon Wonder card stock.
Next, I used my Fun Flower Punch to punch one flower from Watermelon Wonder and another from Blushing Bride. I used the Blossom Bunch Punch as well as a punch from the now retired Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack to punch flower centres and one smaller flower using Pool Party, Mint Macaron and Watermelon Wonder card stock. The Bird Builder Punch was used to punch two leaves, one Old Olive and one Mossy Meadow.
My card base was cut from Watermelon Wonder in my new favorite 4.75 x 6" size and a matte was cut from the Perfectly Artistic DSP. Using stamps from the Timeless Textures, I stamped using Pool Party and then taped a piece of Pool Party Glitter Ribbon around the bottom of the matte. It was then adhered to the card front using Fast Fuse Adhesive.
Using a Tea Lace Paper Doily as a base, I designed my flower arrangement and snapped a photo. I then inked the edges of all the flowers parts, leaves and smallest butterfly with matching inks and brushed each piece with Wink of Stella. I also inked the the large butterfly with Soft Suede. Once the pieces were dry, I shaped them using both my Bone Folder and my McGill Paper Blossom Tool Kit. The flowers and butterfly were then adhered together using Multi Medium Matte.
The doily , leaves and large butterfly were adhered with a couple of drops of Multi Medium Matte and then the flowers were adhered with Dimensionals. I added pearls to both the flowers and butterfly.
The sentiment from the Rose Garden stamp set was stamped in Watermelon Wonder on Thick Whisper White and die cut with a die from the Rose Garden Thinlits. It was popped up over the flowers with Dimensionals.
For the inside matte, I used some of the now retired Naturals White card stock. I stamped a flower from the Beautiful Bunch in Blushing Bride and inked the edges using Pool Party. I die cut a butterfly from a piece of the Birthday Bouquet DSP using the smallest butterfly from the Butterflies Thinlits Dies and inked its edges in Soft Suede. It was adhered with Multi Medium Matte. It and the solid part of the flower stamp were coated with Wink of Stella and the matte was adhered with Fast Fuse to complete the card.