My kit arrived just in the nick of time because I needed 12 thank you cards and the April Paper Pumpkin kit contained just what I needed! The kit packs a punch with its black and white color combo paired with some vibrant colors: Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry. As well, there are splashes of the new In Color, Lemon Lime Twist thrown in for good measure!
Before showing you my cards, I want to share a little bit about what Paper Pumpkin is all about.
Simply put, Paper Pumpkin is a monthly kit to which you can subscribe. You can subscribe on a month by month basis and you can choose to receive or suspend your subscription each month. Another way to enjoy Paper Pumpkin is via a Prepaid Subscription. You can purchase a subscription for one, three, six, or twelve months!
- Each kit comes with an exclusive stamp set to use with the kit and any other project you like!
- There is at least one Classic Stampin' Spot (a small ink pad) with every kit, with no colors repeating during a 12 month period.
- Every new subscriber receives a clear block with their first kit to help them get started.
- The kits are packed with supplies and may make projects like cards (at least 8 if not more), home decor, gift packaging, etc.
- Flexibility–you can suspend for a month or cancel at any time.
- The prep work has been done for you; all you have to do is put the pieces together!
- Each month you get a surprise!
- For support, each month Stampin' UP! shares a video to demonstrate how to assemble the kit.
- The kit may be assembled as shown or you may choose to change or embellish the project. You can find many Paper Pumpkin alternatives online.
- In addition, Paper Pumpkin subscribers have exclusive access to past kits. When a kit runs out, you can buy more or just buy a kit refill.
- All this for $27/month, shipping included!
- Ready to get started? Sign up for your subscription today!
So let's take a look at what comes in this month's kit.