Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Share What You Love Thank You

Today I have for you a card that I created awhile ago but never got the chance to post!

To begin with, I cut a 8.5 x 4.5" card front from Tranquil Tide. Using matching ink and stamps from the Love What You Do set, I stamped all over the card front.

A strip was cut from both Gold Foil and some of the lovely Share What You Love DSP. They were adhered together and adhered to the card front.

Using the Lovely Floral Embossing Folder, I embossed a piece of Fresh Fig and then used Blackberry Ink to lightly sponge over the embossing before die cutting it using the #7 oval from the Layering Ovals Framelits. The #7 scalloped oval was used to die cut a matte from Gold Glimmer paper.

The Petals & More and the Sweet Cake Framelits were used to cut "greenery" from Gold Foil. The sentiment was stamped on Gold Foil using Stazon and then punched using the Classic Label Punch.

After determining an arrangement, I adhered the embossed piece to the card front using Dimensionals and then attached the sentiment and "greenery" using liquid adhesive.

Inside the card, I attached a Whisper White matte that I stamped with Tranquil Tide using the Petal Palette stamp set, after first stamping off. I then sponged the edges with Fresh Fig before adhering inside the card.




I love the components of the Share What You Love Suite and I think that the Petal Palette Bundle also complements it. The color combo of Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig/Blackberry Bliss, with some gold highlights, works very well together!


Have you worked with the Share What You Love Suite yet? Let me know in the comments below!



Product List


1 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

It's so beautiful, Linda! xx