Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Blog Changes and Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals

Wow! Did the weekend go fast or what? Here it is already Tuesday and time for the Weekly Deals.
As you may have noticed, I've been making some changes to the blog. These changes are to help stampers like you find the information you want quickly!

Several important items can be found by scrolling the sidebar, under my picture. First you will find links that allow you to subscribe to my blog, either through email or via a RSS blog reader. You may also follow me on Facebook and Pinterest.


Next you will find a scrolling view of the Weekly Deals. These will get updated automatically every Tuesday so you can always be sure they are the latest deals. If you'd like a PDF copy of the deals, click the Supply List link on the left below the scrolling images. Clicking on a particular image will take you to the Stampin' Up storefront where you can create an account to be able to shop online. Be sure to choose me as your Demonstrator if you do so!

Below the Weekly Deals are links to the PDF versions of the current catalogs.
Paper Pumpkin is next, allowing you to subscribe or edit your current subscription. This is followed by a link to the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack—a place you should check regularly for some great deals!

Next up is a Labels Cloud. This is arranged in alphabetic order according to the labels or keywords that I assign to each blog post. Labels that are bonded and/or enlarged are assigned more frequently. Clicking on a label will bring up search results of all blog posts containing those labels.
If you prefer, you may browse the Blog Archive and select articles from there.

With respect to my blog posts themselves, below each blog post title are social media buttons allowing you to pass on my blog posts to others. If you find a photo of a project that you would like to pin to Pinterest, first make sure you are viewing a single blog post rather than simply scrolling down the blog itself, and then mouseover the photo you wish to pin and you will be presented with a Pin It button. The description of the pin will contain my blog title and the title of the particular article you are viewing. Edit the description to describe the pin more fully.

One last change. For each project that I showcase on my blog, I will present the Stampin' Up! products that I used in table form, complete with name, picture, and price. Each is linked to the Stampin' Up! Storefront, allowing you to shop online. Please remember to choose me as your Demonstrator! In addition, you may click the Supply List to download a PDF of the products you need to make the project yourself.

If you have any questions or concerns about the changes I have made, please leave me a comment below. Comments are now functional!

0 comments: