I started with the idea of placing the flowers from the Botanical Builder Framelits in a tea cup. I chose a lovely paper from the Birthday Bouquet DSP and die cut my tea cup as well as one from self adhesive fun foam. I stuck the two together. I inked up the cup and the edges of the fun foam with Soft Suede. I used Wink of Stella to give the cup a nice shimmer.
On the flip side of the DSP was a lovely coordinating pattern that I chose for the upper two-thirds of my card. I decided on Mossy Meadow for the bottom and I embossed the lower third of a 4 x 5 1/4" matte using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. I then adhered the DSP to the top two-thirds and adhered a strip of the 3/8" Stitched Mossy Meadow Ribbon across the join. I adhered this piece to a Soft Suede card base using Dimensionals.
Picking colors from the cup for the flowers–Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party and Mint Macaron as well as Mossy Meadow and Old Olive for the greenery–I die cut them using the Botanical Builder Framelits.
I tried a few designs until I settled on the one that I used. After snapping a photo, I inked the edges of the flowers with their matching inks (except for the Pool Party one where I used Lost Lagoon) and both ferns with Mossy Meadow. I also used my McGill Paper Blossom Tool Kit to shape the flowers and ferns.
I adhered the cup to the card front using Fast Fuse Adhesive, sandwiching the darker fern in place beneath it. I then adhered the remaining flowers and greenery with a combination of Dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue Pen and Glue Dots. I added rhinestones to the flower centres.
Using Soft Suede, I stamped the sentiment from the Picture Perfect Stamp Set on Old Olive card stock. I used the Washi Label Punch on it and inked the edges with Mossy Meadow. I adhered it to the bottom of the card front using Dimensionals to complete the card.